Homewood Suites Valley Forge
- Top Performing Hotel, 2005
- Pride Award of Merit, 2006
- General Manager of the Year, Award of Merit, 2005 & 2006
- Sales Team of the Year, Award of Merit, 2005 & 2006
- Front Desk Team of the Year, 2006
- Excellence in Quality, 2007
- 5 consecutive outstandings on a Hilton Quality Assurance Inspection
- Hotel of the Year, 2007
- General Manager of the Year, 2007
- Comp Services Award of Merit, 2007
- Director of Sales Award of Merit, 2007
- Suitekeeping Award of Merit, 2007
- Stewardship Award of Merit, 2011
Homewood Suites by Hilton Recognizes Top Hotels of 2007*
Upscale, All-Suite Brand to Salute Leading Teams at Annual Conference
Memphis, Tenn. - February 27, 2008- Homewood Suites by Hilton, the international brand of all-suite, residential-style hotels, today announced the winners of its annual Property Awards. Each year, the brand honors more than 80 hotel teams and individuals for exceeding performance goals and expectations. Additionally, Homewood Suites gives hotel team members, peers and owners the opportunity to nominate individuals who continually exceed expectations in leadership and performance.
The Connie Pride Award for Hotel of the Year was presented to Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia/Valley Forge, overseen by John Tomaselli, general manager. Located in Audubon, PA, this hotel and its team members have demonstrated a high level of commitment and leadership. The pride award recognizes hotels that excel on key components, including quality assurance audits measuring cleanliness, condition and brand standards; customer scores rating staff and the quality of the hotel's physical accommodations, and extended-stay business percentages.
For the full article, please see the Press Release page with the PDF version.
Holiday Inn Express - Exton, PA
- Best of the Best - Director of Sales of the Year Award 2011