Premier Property Operations
Synergy provides premier hotel management operations services focused on improved financial performance, guest satisfaction and team morale. At a minimum, these services include the analysis of a hotel’s market, competitive strengths and operational recommendations and guidance. Additional hospitality management services include but are not limited to:
- A high-touch approach to on-site visits and productive meetings with the General Manager and on-site property management team.
- Review and reporting on monthly financial statements and Smith Travel Research reports.
- Implement labor expense management programs.
- Open dialogue reporting to ownership on observations, recommendations and action steps.
- A focus on guest satisfaction excellence and top performance in brand benchmarking
Complete Accounting and Auditing
The hotel accounting professionals at Synergy are experts in the hospitality industry, navigating through complex property accounting functions, and providing timely and clear reporting and guidance. In addition to above property reporting, the Synergy hotel accounting services team members are often deployed to assist and train on property team members on various hospitality accounting demands and needs. This collaborative nature of our high-touch management approach aides our collective team to monitor and manage financial trends beyond the black and white of a standard financial report.
It is our responsibility to transparently produce solid financial results to our ownership groups. In addition to this compliance reporting, Synergy also supports the following services.
- Preparation and analysis of GAAP-compliant monthly financial reports
- Review and reporting on operating variance between budgeted and actual results
- Development and presentation delivery of annual operating budgets
- Development of capital replacement budgets
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable management
- Coordination and management of payroll services
- Lead the negotiation of scale in purchasing to ensure the most competitive pricing for inventory items and supplies
Sales & Marketing
The hotel marketing and sales professionals at Synergy are dedicated to excellence and are motivated by winning market share. Comprehensive hotel sales services and marketing plans are built in a collaborative way, backed by the principle that all team members contribute to the sales generation efforts. On-site sales teams are supported by continuous training and the tenured knowledge of our management teams.
- Strategic hotel sales services includes:
- Competitive market analysis
- Market share growth initiatives
- Product differentiation strategy
- Revenue management / yield strategy
- Sales action plans
- Focus driven goals and incentives
- Analysis of brand marketing utilization
- Public Relations management
- Sales blitz organization and above property participation
- Social media and travel site review with recommendations and guidance
We are motivated by maximizing revenues across all channels to optimize the full revenue program supporting the sales and operations of a hotel property. Our team conceptualizes the most advantageous strategies to win market share and drive profitability. At Synergy, we take proactive measures in long range forecasting, dynamic pricing models, demand generations and segmentation analysis. In collaboration with brand tools, we optimize revenue management practices to support the success of the property’s bottom with comprehensive rate plans, inventory management strategies and continual pricing analysis execution.
Staff Development and Human Resources
Synergy’s Human Resources team is a driver behind our continual ranking of a Top Work Places in Philadelphia. We work with on-property operations teams to recruit, develop and promote the best in class hospitality talent, where our hotel staff training is second to none. Aligned with our culture driven mission, the hotel staff development cultivated by Synergy is nothing less than exemplary.
- Leadership development
- Employee retention programs
- Recruitment, screening, staffing
- Sales and service training
- Acquisition of wage survey thru third party consultants
- Establish employee benefit plans
- Establish incentive plans and goals
- Motivation and team building programs
- Manage employee benefit programs